Book in 3 Easy Steps
1. Check Availability
Find available dates on the online calendar.
Use the Contact Us Form if you have any particular queries that need answered before submitting a booking request.
Calendar does not exist.
2. Submit Booking Request to NCPM
North Coast Property Management manage booking requests on our behalf. Click the link below to submit at Online Booking Request Form on the NCPM website.
£550 / week
Lettings are from Saturday to Saturday during the July – August peak summer period and other popular dates (half-term holidays, Christmas, New Year, Easter, sporting events)
Short breaks (minimum 2 nights) and reduced rates are normally available during other periods. If you have a query on dates or pricing please contact NCPM holiday letting.
Terms and Conditions – Please Read
- Arrival & Departure days. Holiday lettings are by the week during high season (unless by prior arrangement) from 4:00 pm on the date of arrival to 10.00 am on the date of departure (Saturday changeover days). Requests for weekends or other duration can be emailed to the owners.
- Delays. If due to unforeseen circumstances, you are unable to arrive on the day or time arranged, please notify us immediately by telephone.
- Bookings and Deposit. We will endeavor to respond to Booking Requests within 24 hours including any special requests. Once dates and pricing are agreed, an invoice for a non-refundable deposit of £100 will be sent. The booking will be provisionally held for 7 days pending receipt of payment of the deposit, otherwise we reserve the right to re-offer the property to others. Your booking is only confirmed on receipt of your booking form and deposit.
- Payment. The balance will be invoiced a full six weeks prior to start date. If the booking is made within six weeks of the letting the whole of the rental payment will be invoiced . If the payment is not received in time then we will consider the hirer in breach of contract thereby canceling the booking.
- Cancellation. In the event of cancellation by the hirer less than 6 weeks prior to arrival, no refunds will be made. In the event of cancellation by the hirer prior to six weeks the deposit is forfeit. All bookings are subject to owner approval. If, for whatever reason, the accommodation booked but is not available, the liability of the owners in no circumstances exceeds a refund in excess of monies paid.
- Holiday Home for Families. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any booking which may, in our opinion, be incompatible with the conception of a holiday home for families. If the stated numbers are exceeded we reserve the right to terminate the rental. All bookings must have an adult over the age of 25 and groups (other than families) all have to be over age 25.
- Insurance – Important. We strongly recommend that all persons take out adequate travel insurance for their needs. We cannot be responsible for the costs if you fail to do so. The insurance should cover you if you have to cancel your holiday arrangements or if you incur any emergency or unforeseen expenses. The personal liability cover provided should also meet the cost of any damage or breakages incurred during your holiday period. It is advisable to take out a policy at the same time as booking to ensure cover if you have to cancel for whatever reason.
- Liability. The owners will not accept any liability for the person or property of any person using the property.
- Contact. Please note the out of hours number is only available between the hours of 7am – 10pm, it is vital that you arrive at any of our properties between these hours.
- Rights of Access. The owners reserve the right of entry to the accommodation at any time for service or repairs.
- Cleaning: On Arrival, please be sure to check for any items that might have been left behind by previous guests that could cause harm to any young children or adults. On Departure, guests are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them (particularly any form of prescriptive medication used by any guest). On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. If there is extra cleaning required we reserve the right to charge a fee of £15 per hour extra required.
- Bedding and Towels. Bedding and towels are provided. Please ensure used towels are left in the bathroom on departure.
- No Smoking. Guests agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the property at any time.
- Noise. The property is in a quiet residential area. Please be mindful of neighbouring properties and keep noise to an acceptable level.
- No Pets. We regret that we cannot accept pets.
- Breakdowns. If for example an appliance/ heating breaks during the holiday let, we will make every effort to ensure the problem is fixed. If a part needs to be ordered we take no responsibility for any delay in fixing the problem due to circumstances out of our control.
- Rubbish Bins. A black bin (waste) and a blue bin (paper) is provided and collected each week Thursday as per Council stipulations.
- Damages, breakages or theft. During your stay, accidents can and do happen, however guests are responsible for breakages or damage to the property, the accommodation, furnishings and fittings. All equipment, utensils etc should be left clean and the property should be left in the same clean and tidy condition as found upon arrival. All damages and breakages must be reported and paid for.
- Loss of keys. If keys are lost during your stay, we reserve the right to charge a fee for replacements.
- Accuracy of Information: We make every effort to ensure that information is accurate and up to date. However, pebblescastlerock.com is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies of any content, and is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience experienced.